VOLUNTEER LEADERS NEEDED
Hands On Tokyo is looking for Volunteer Leaders, who will coordinate and lead this program. If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer Leader, please contact us (email@example.com). For more detail information, please refer below;
[Responsibilities of a Volunteer Leader]
*Job description: You will be designated as the leader of this program who will be responsible for running the program. The main responsibilities are:
- Planning and implementation of the program
- Management of volunteers
- Creating and submitting project reports
(1) 18 years or older
(2) Japanese and English speaker
(3) Responsible and reliable
You will be asked to carry out a program with two or three other volunteer leaders and, together, you will be responsible for running the program.
*We are looking for Volunteer Leaders who have the following skills.
- English and/or conversational Japanese (English Conversation Class)
- Tennis (Tennis For Visually Impaired)
- Basketball (Special Olympics)
- Bowling (Special Olympics)